iCrimeFighter received a strong recommendation from the Jasper County District Attorney’s office. The Jasper County Criminal District Attorney Anne Pickle encouraged all their law enforcement partners to use iCrimeFighter for a variety of reasons, including:
• Discovery: iCrimeFighter case files are immediately available to all relevant parties - law enforcement, district attorneys, defense attorneys, etc. through iCrimeFighter’s easy to use sharing capability.
• No more CD/DVD burning: Since all files are stored on AWS GovCloud, there is no need to burn discs and no time spent in transport. iCrimeFighter also tracks the complete chain of custody for all items.
• Everything is in one spot, and we are notified from the iCF system when a case is shared to our office from Law Enforcement.
• Storage is provided and can be linked to any evidence management system.
• The iCrimeFighter system can be accessed from anywhere.
• Case History: Case histories are easily available in one place making discovery simple.
• Customer Service: iCrimeFighter support has made it a priority to respond to any issues in a timely manner.
Please refer to the entire recommendation here.
If you are interested in using iCrimeFighter to save the time and cost of evidence management, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out our website.
iCrimeFighter is a Cloud-based evidence and file collection, storage and sharing software that helps Law Enforcement agencies and those they work with, including prosecutors and county agencies access the power of AWS GovCloud. More information about iCrimeFighter is available at www.icrimefighterpro.com